Why is PrīmX slab the best fit for automated robotic warehousing systems?
PrīmX concrete technology provides several very important benefits for various types of robotic, automation systems. Let’s focus on 3 warehousing systems first: Wire guided automation, High-Bay systems and Autonomous Mobile Robotics.
For wire guided automation:
- Jointless layout, flat for life floor
- Flexible induction wire placement
- No problems with interference effects
- Elasticity in route redesigning if needed in future
Heavy, precise High-Bay systems:
- Dimensionally stable platform with no movement, no curling
- Jointless, flat for life slab
- Efficient, tailored slab design
- Faster construction
Autonomous Mobile Robots:
- Jointless floor layout allows maximum potential for driving units
- Lifetime flatness – floor stays flat for a life, efficient platform for robots in long-term.
In addition, PrīmX is unique, sustainable concrete flooring system that reduces up to 70% of CO2 emissions and allows to save on maintenance, on average 80% less maintenance costs compared to traditional concrete floors.
See PrīmX Senior Structural engineer Janis Kamars video about benefits PrīmX provides to robotic and automation systems