Webinar – PrīmX®️ – the first and only truly jointless concrete technology for Future-Proof construction!
Join us on June 16, 13:00 – 14:30 GMT / 8:00 – 9:30 CDT to meet six PrīmX representatives who will share their world-class experience stories with PrīmX concrete technology.
Come and learn more about unique PrīmX technology based on real-life application: flexibility, automation and robots ready, sustainable construction and more.
Various regions | Different applications | Predictable & consistent quality!
- The PrīmX story – Why? Janis Oslejs
- How to achieve consistent quality. Our experience of building jointless concrete floors for multinational companies in different countries, Jonas Mikalajunas
- PrīmX efficient solution for British museum project (waterproofing, radon proof solution, construction speed), David Martin
- Complete system: PrīmX jointless concrete floor and Hilti ® Screw anchors for PrīmX ® technology. DSV Large-scale Logistic Center in South Africa, Brett Meadway
- Flat floors that stay flat: a third-party logistics company with high-speed forklift traffic. Distribution Alternatives in Minneapolis, MN - Mike Gresser
- Dimensional Stability and Lifetime Flatness for heavy and precise high-bay automation systems. Large-scale fully automated high-bay warehouse in Finland, Ain Lember
- Efficient, watertight raft foundations for World Trade Center building in Helsinborg, Sweden, Rudolfs Bokums
- Q&A session with representatives